Christmas Carol School Competition
Audiology Medical Services are delighted to launch an online Christmas Carol School Competition this Christmas with a prize of €1000 cash for the winning school.
Having a hearing loss can be challenging at any time of the year, but none more so than during the Christmas season. The aim of this competition is to raise awareness among young people on the importance of hearing, and how important the sounds of Christmas are to us all, such as Christmas Carols.
So how do you enter the competition?
STEP 1: Get permission from your student’s parents/guardians to record a video of your class singing (Link to consent form below)
STEP 2: Record your class singing their favourite Christmas Carol (Bonus Points if you include Lámh or sign language)
STEP 3: Upload the video to YouTube or create an MP4 file
STEP 4: Email the private link to the video from your YouTube Channel or the video in an MP4 format to email@example.com along with the following information:
I. School name & location
II. Teacher’s name
III. Class level (e.g. 6th class)
IV. Email address
V. Telephone number
The deadline to submit your video is midnight on December 5th 2020. At this point, the top 10 finalists will be selected and a public vote will decide the winners.
Click here to download your Parent / Guardian Consent Form.
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is Audiology Medical Services Ireland Ltd.
- The competition is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland except employees of Audiology Medical Services Ireland and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Schools must seek parental consent for children to participate in video footage. Submission of video footage to this competition implies that schools have sought and obtained parental consent for the participation of all pupils in the video.
- By applying, each school confirms that the entrant has permission to make this application on behalf of his/her school. All entries must include a signed consent form that acts as an agreement between the school, the parents of the children featured and Audiology Medical Services to use the video and school name/location for promotional purposes during and after the competition for an unspecified period, including a mention in press releases and online materials. If no consent form is received, the entry will not be valid.
- Your data will/may be used for the following: (i)to check that schools comply with these terms and are eligible to apply; (ii)to notify successful applicants; (iii)to administer the Promotion; (iv)to evaluate the effectiveness of the initiative and to obtain schools’ feedback; (v)if the initiative is a success and we repeat it, the data will be used to approach the schools to see if they would like to participate again.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.audiologymedicalservices.ie and the company’s social media channels.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 5th of December 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: €1000 cash for the school who wins, to spend on whatever is needed. The prize is as stated and no alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- A shortlist of entries will be chosen by an independent judging panel on the 5th of Dec. The shortlist will then go to a public vote which will close on the 11th of December.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook/Instagram and/or letter on the 11th of Dec. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The entrant must be following @audmedservices on Facebook & Instagram in order to enter.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
For more information or if you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org