WIN A €500 ONE4ALL VOUCHER EACH WEEK AND MONTHLY €3,000 DRAW
OVERVIEW – Win a €500 One4All Voucher Each Week
At Audiology Medical Services we want to brighten up your January. We are giving you the chance to Win a €500 One4All Gift Voucher each week starting this month.
To enter, all you need to do is book and attend a FREE Adult Hearing Screening Test with a significant other in any of our nationwide clinics.
To book your appointment, complete the coupon, freephone us on 1800 501 501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (quote WIN500).
HOW DO I ENTER?
Step 1 – Applicant must first book an appointment for a Free Adult Hearing Screening Test at an Audiology Medical Services clinic. This can be done via free-phoning 1800 501 501, emailing email@example.com or completing the coupon supplied in our Newspaper adverts. Make sure you quote “WIN500” when making the appointment.
Step 2 – In order to be an official entrant in the competition, you must attend this appointment and ensure you are accompanied by a significant other.
OVERVIEW – Monthly €3,000 Draw
In addition to our €500 One4All voucher giveaway each week, we are also doing a monthly draw to get up to €3,000 of your Hearing Aid value back. To be entered in this monthly draw, all you need to do is purchase a hearing aid with Audiology Medical Services, and you will be automatically included in the draw.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By entering either of the draws mentioned above, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and data privacy. Promotional materials relating to the competition, including all information on how to enter the competition, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotion materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
- The promoter is Audiology Medical Services.
- The competition is open to anyone except employees of Audiology Medical Services and their close relatives, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter our €500 One4All Voucher competition. Applicants just need to book and attend a free Adult Hearing Screening Test in any of Audiology Medical Services nationwide clinics with a significant other.
- There is no entry fee for our monthly €3000 draw either. Anyone who purchases a hearing aid with Audiology Medical Services during the month will be entered in to the monthly draw.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old for both competitions.
- The prize for the €500 weekly competition is a €500 One4All voucher.
- The prize for the monthly €3000 competition, is getting up to €3,000 of your hearing aid value back. This is subject to the make, model and cost of the hearing aid and will be calculated by Audiology Medical Services.
- There will be one winner of the €500 One4All voucher competition each week beginning on the week commencing Monday January 17th, 2022.
- There will be one winner of the €3000 hearing aid value draw each month beginning in January 2022, with the winner being announced after the month is concluded.
- There are two steps in order to enter the €500 One4All voucher competition. Applicants must first book an appointment for a Free Adult Hearing Screening Test at an Audiology Medical Services clinic quoting “WIN500” when making the appointment. Secondly, they must attend this appointment accompanied by a significant other in order to be an official entrant in the competition.
- There is only one step in order to be entered in our €3000 monthly draw. To be entered in the draw, applicants must have purchased a hearing aid with Audiology Medical Services. All clients that do so during the month, will be automatically entered in the draw and have a chance of getting up to €3000 of the hearing aid value back.
- All entrants that fit these criteria will go in to the draws and the winners will be chosen at random.
- Route to entry for the €500 One4All voucher competition is via freephoning 1800 501 501, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or filling out the coupon on Newspaper adverts and sending it to Audiology Medical Services, The Maltings, Main Street, Carrigaline, Cork.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition at any time. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party.
- The winner will be notified directly by Audiology Medical Services. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Audiology Medical Services and not to any other party.
- Abnormal Termination – Audiology Medical Services reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Prize Draw in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes the Prize Draw is not capable of being conducted as specified within these Terms and Conditions or in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorized human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of Audiology Medical Services that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Prize Draw.
- Liability - Neither Audiology Medical Services nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies are responsible for any condition, circumstances, losses, failures or delays caused by events beyond its or their control such as (but not limited to) the acts or defaults of any supplier selected by Audiology Medical Services to provide the prize or otherwise that may cause the Prize Draw to be disrupted or corrupted, or that may lead to loss or damage of the prize in transit to the winner. Save where it has been negligent, Audiology Medical Services will not be responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from participants' entry into the Prize Draw or their acceptance and/or use of the prize, or for technical, hardware or software failures, lost, faulty or unavailable network connections or difficulties of any kind that may limit or prohibit their ability to participate in the Prize Draw. Audiology Medical Services will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, defaced, incomplete, illegible or otherwise unreadable entries.
- Proof of posting is not proof of receipt by Audiology Medical Services of any entries. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall in any way limit Audiology Medical Services liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for any other matter where liability may not as a matter of law be limited.
- Any participant who enters or attempts to enter the Prize Draw in a manner, which in Audiology Medical Services reasonable determination is contrary to these Terms and Conditions or by its nature is unjust to other entrants (including without limitation tampering with the operation of the Prize Draw, cheating, hacking, deception or any other unfair playing practices such as intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Audiology Medical Services and/or any of its agents or representatives) may be rejected from the Prize Draw at Audiology Medical Services sole discretion. Furthermore, where such actions have significantly impaired the Prize Draw, Audiology Medical Services may, at its sole discretion, add further stages to the Prize Draw as it deems reasonably necessary in order to resolve any problems arising as a result of such actions.
- Data Privacy - With any visit of the social media pages of Audiology Medical Services, Data is collected by the social media companies such as the time of visit, the websites that were visited, the period of time spent on the website, the regional locality and the website from which the visitor changed before accessing. Information collected within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) may, for example, be transferred to countries outside of the EEA for the purposes as described in this policy. Please note that technically all data is collected by the social media itself and Audiology Medical Services has no access to the collected data from these social media companies neither can Audiology Medical Services determine the use of the data. In this respect, Audiology Medical Services is not responsible for the further processing of these data. For more details on using the data collected by Facebook please contact Facebook itself (https://www.facebook.com/policy.php) or any social media platform directly. Audiology Medical Services receives only anonymous statistical data for the page. And additionally, Audiology Medical Services – as well as all social media users - can monitor all publicly posted comments on Audiology Medical Services pages. Any personal information and contact details you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the Prize Draw, including contacting winners. If participants do not provide any of the mandatory information requested when entering and taking part in the Prize Draw, they may not take part in the Prize Draw. Apart from the winner data all participants information will be deleted after the Prize Draw. In this case, Audiology Medical Services will not use your data in the future. Whether and to what extent social media company as the responsible operator of the platform will delete the data, lies beyond the knowledge of Audiology Medical Services and does not fall under the responsibility of Audiology Medical Services.