By providing us with personal information, you consent to the processing and transferring of personal information as set out in this Data Protection Statement. We keep best practice with all requirements of the Data Protection Act 1988 and the 2003 Amendment. Please read carefully as this sets out how and why we collect personal information.
Supply of Personal Information:
We may collect and process the following information about you:
• Your Name
• Date of birth
• Contact telephone numbers (including mobile)
• E-mail and postal address
• Details of any prescription supplied to you by your healthcare professional or medical practitioner
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on the website
• Details of your visit to the website and any transactions you carry out on the website
To process your account we will ask you for personal information at the time you register. We may also collect personal information for competitions for which entries are accepted online. We may also ask you for personal information when you request information from us, submit any comments to us or if you report a problem with the website. No personal information will be collected without your consent.
Our use of your personal information
• Your personal information will only be used for the purposes of processing your order, entering a competition, providing you with information on products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you
• By ordering through the Website you are required to register for online ordering and to accept the Terms and Conditions of Purchase. Please read the Terms and Conditions of Purchase carefully
• Processing data relating to your credit/debit card and order details to enable the fulfilment of your order
• Processing your personal information so that the Group can inform you about new healthcare related products and services available from us
• Processing your personal information to enhance the services and goods we make available to our customers
• If you are simply browsing our Website we will not collect any personal information which will identify you
• Personal information collected will be retained by us for as long as is reasonably necessary to provide products and services (including after sales service) to you
• We will not pass your personal information to anyone, without your prior consent
• Updating, accessing or removing personal information held by us
• You can amend or remove your personal details either by emailing us or contacting our customer service at any time
We may use your personal information to contact you in relation to related products and services offered by us. To ensure you continue to receive excellent service we will send you non-marketing material such as appointment reminders.
You can opt out of receiving any email marketing material from us by removing your consent at any time either calling us FREEPHONE 1800 501 501 or notifying firstname.lastname@example.org. Similarly, you can contact our Customer Services Team on this FREEPHONE 1800 501 501 if you want to update your contact details or opt out of a paper-based mailing list. Please supply your name, old address, contact number and your new address.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorised access and use. As effective as modern security practices are, no physical or electronic security system is entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the complete security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Any transmission is at your own risk. In the event that there is an interception of your personal information or unauthorised access or use of our database, we will not be liable or responsible for any resulting misuse of your personal information.
We have no control over the contents of third party sites or resources which are linked to the Website and we accept no responsibility or liability for them or the privacy practices they use or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of such websites or resources.
Updating our Privacy Statement
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time in our sole discretion and, in such event, we will post a clear message on our Website. By continuing to use the Website after we post notification of any such changes, you accept and agree to this Privacy Statement as modified.
Please email any questions, concerns or comments you have about this Privacy Statement and the way we process personal information to email@example.com.
Audiology Medical Services,
Blackrock Hall Primary Care Centre,